Pork Cooperative Research Centre
The Pork Cooperative Research Centre (Pork CRC) undertakes research to differentiate Australian pork as a high integrity product with due regard for animal welfare, the health and well-being of consumers and the environment.
Reporting to the Business and Commercial Manager, this newly created role is responsible for ensuring that effective financial management procedures are in place to meet stakeholder expectations. Key responsibilities include :-
• preparing, monitoring and controlling the organisation’s financial plan and budgets;
• producing a range of monthly management and financial reports and maintaining all accounting records;
• ensuring that the organisation and participating companies meet their statutory obligations;
• capturing the project expenditure of participating organisations in both the accounting and project management systems;
• ongoing administration and systems enhancement.
Applications are encouraged from ideally CA/CPA qualified professionals with strong generalist accounting experience combined with an operational and hands on approach. Strong accounting skills, a keen eye for administrative efficiency, versatility and focus will all be key attributes sought as will high levels of professionalism, integrity and the ability to work productively as part of a small team.
This is a rare opportunity to join this progressive CRC as it continues its important work.
For further information on our client please visit www.porkcrc.com.au
A job and person specification for this job is available. Please click here to view.
Applications in Word format only should be forwarded to
Andrew Reed by email firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone enquiries are welcome on (08) 8100 8825 and may be directed to Gill Manser.
Your application will be automatically acknowledged by return email.
Back to Position listing